Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Private Stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    As most of you already know, but for the newcomers amongst us, i am from the netherlands. nearly 29 years old now. Playing DnD for over 12 years now..

I've been in touch with BR ever since it was released. Then in 1999 the community decided that it was time for a dedicated website. We already had the Netbook maintained by Raesene Andu (aka Ian "Darkstar" Hoskins), but we wanted to register the birthright domain. about 90% here on birthright.net was already collected by ian.

A group of 8 people (Adam Theo , Jason Neighbors, Andrew Olesens, Earl Hildebrandt, Sindre Cools Berg, Tommy Ashton, Memnoch and myself)started on the BRnet project, but after a not so long time only 2 of us we left over.

how i got into webprogramming... back then i had contact with a girl who started asking me questions about webdesign. if i could help her with building her homepage.. i was already active for a couple of years in the ICT business but didnt know how to make webpages... and that girsl did. so thats when i learned myself html and build the old BRnet in two months straight 9 hours aday. back then it already exceeded 250+pages.

eventually i was the only one left over.. and since i am not such a good writer (in english) i decided that this was my way to contibute to the BR community. and that is still what i do. thousands of hours went into maintining the site.. and also to keep up with the registration fee of the forum itself.

2cp
    Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone.
    I am 30 years old and I am a analyst/scientist computer of trade and of heart (I created my first video game when i has 12 years old ).. and this in any technical or functional environments ( except the 3D and the IA )

I practice role-playing games (dungeon and dragon essentially but a multitude of others equally) since 19 years.

I have a very good reputation of game Master and scientist computer...

My strong points in RPG, easy ( and efficient ) game rules and long term scenarios very open.

I would like more to participate has the update of birthright D20
    (I have a multitude of idea..not necessarily innovating but rather structural with keeping original'atmosphere )
    the alone problem is that even if I read and understands easily english langage....
    it's a very hard thing for me to write it ( and carry my think )..
    consequently, I participate than very little has this forum, satisfying me to vote most of the time.

I have equally for ambition to create a management software of countries for world on the themes of the management of the political intrique etc... and of which the first unit will be birthright. ..these takes me much times but that advances.

I implicitly am to propose myself to translate a part of the rules of birthright D20 (for the moment I translated only sanctionned chapters, the introduction and the chapter 2 )

What to say more. ... I love birthright. ..lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    My name is Robert, I am 26, I live in Portland, Oregon and I have been playing Birthright since I was seventeen. I have read all the novels (including Falcon and the Wolf) and I have been running A campaign for the past three years. I have been writing a domain sourcebook for Diemed that I plan to submit to the net very soon. I have just finished the eight-page fold out cover that includes : Diemed coat of arms, Caer Deretha floor one-four, a family tree, a map of the kingdom, and coats for the other diemed noble families. My email is cardinal_malik@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in seeing what I have finished.
    History does not remember soldiers, it remembers Kings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

The name is Bjørn, I'm over 30, and live in Norway.

I've been playing BR for many years now, and intend to continue doing so for another 50 years or so :P

Besides playing BR RPG I also run the Ruins of Empire PBeM, which has been active since the year 2000.

B
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Thread Information