Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private Stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I see I am the old fart here.
    I am 34, mom, wife, fulltime college student, work fulltime. No I don't have freetime to do anything else but play Birthright once a month. Here is the funny part. I have almost always played a priest or paladin. My first name is Faith. I guess it is my destiny to do so ;)

Lord Eldred is our DM. Lord Shaene, Lord Chioran, and Princess Greybeard are also in our campaign.
    Our current group has been gaming for almost 5 years now.
    We have a blast. Good to have this community out here.
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can say that again, Faith, the old fart comment. ;) The player behind my current identity is in his low thirties, younger than Faith. He is also a father, husband, and works full time as an associate principal at a high school. When he is not playing with his kids or spending quality time with his wife, he plays magic and of course Birthright. He also has two fantasy football teams and one fantasy hockey team.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    My turn. I am the Abbess' RL soul mate and father to the same former rugrat- soon to be teen children. I am also 34, but much younger than the Abbess. I have been playing D&D since I was 11. My first foray into Birthright was with the group of which I am currently a part. I am a software engineer who specializes in embedded & automotive controls applications. I am currently working on my masters. In addition I am a aspiring (or was that perspiring) author.
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now, now now, thirty-something is not old in any regards. So says the person but two years from it. I'm Stefhen and have been a devotee of Birthright since late '97. I live in a small college town in Louisiana (Southern US). Both my somewhat rabid roommate and I have been trying our best to keep at least a Birthright game going for the past few years now.
    Talaran, Taelinri of Sielwode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys. Though I don't post much here, I'm here nonetheless. I'm a young fart, as it seems, 21 years of age. I'm a fulltime college student and DM for almost half my life, believe it or not. I'm currently studying for an Oceanography degree in San Diego. I love how the BR team and the others of this community have kept BR alive and well via the 'net (though I'm still a 2nd ed. junkie).

Charlie

As for my character..

His name is Arlen Stark (I know the last name is a bit of a rip, but it stays *snarl*), a ranger in his mid twenties. His family is lowborn, hailing from a southern coastal city in Abbatuor, of Roesone. His father is a fisherman, owning his own boat and a small business of supplying the town with fish. His mother is stay-at-home, taking care of Arlen's two younger sisters. They all worship Nesirie as their family god, to hold her protective hand around their father and allow the fish to be caught to provide for them and their town. The family has lived there for generations and have become, like others around them, iconic in the small community. Arlen felt his heart tugged to the grand and mysterious forest north of town and, to his father's chagrin, decided to leave the family business to preserve and protect it, joining the Aerenwe queen's secret group of forest defense, the Rangers of the Erebannien. He holds Erik in his heart and respects all that nature has given him and his family and worships Nesirie as well.

There's more, but that's a bit of his past and what he's doing now. See you on the boards!

**edit** I've never done this before, so I don't know if I can erase things or what, but I need to show that my board name is Landen Haesri which is obviously different than Arlen Stark. I might register a new name, but I think I can stick with Landen for now. If there's any confusion please let me know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a 35 years guy and I'm accountant. I play ADD since I have 18. I'm a fan of BR since I buy it.
    I'm a DM of birthright since about 2 years and wait only one thing....
    to be a BR player in a game because I'm the only one to know all the stuff of BR so I'm the only DM. I'm from Tournai in Belgium. Ho, I'm an administrator of a little association who organise some Live RPG in french speaking part of Belgium (the other part speak Flamish). I'm fan of snooker, football, and some other stuff..

I take this opportunity to thanks all of you who participate at this project and who like BR.

PS : If you're a DM in Belgium or in the Northern of France please, tell me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well....my name is Ronni and I am a 20-year-old Dane.

Currently I work as an English interpretor and translator, as well as being an actor in training *when, oh when will they make a Birthright film?!!?*

I first spotted Birthright in a store back in 97 and have been a fan ever since!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well met friends... I am Sellenus Arranaseerhinue. I am also known as the Bard of the Blade. This was a name I gave myself when I first started telling (embellishing?) the tales of the Company of the Blade. Some of you I have met in nearby taverns, and I have come to enjoy your company on my visits. By the way, have any of you seen my fair Dwarven Princess? I have a soft spot for her! If you see her, send her my love...

I can only say great things of "the one who gives me voice", but not now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to perform a new song for you all, but my lute is broken. I stopped at the item shop, but they sell no musical instruments. Can anyone call in a favor for me? A Lute, A Lute , all my Holdings for a Lute!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya.

Another old grognard. 33 and counting. :) Been RPG'ing since I was 10. Been playing with BR since it was still "Comming Soon!" ;) Married, no kids. Live in the Great White North (Whithorse, Yukon)..and *absolutely love it here*...for the last 20+ years. Too bad my chosen vocation has 0 jobs here (3d artist/animator), but I'm currently working on a few writing projects.
    ^_^

Paul L. Ming

Thread Information