Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private Stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

since we are a relative small community, it would be interesting to know something more about the users.

sometimes an anonymus identity could be nice, but people who want to give away some informations are welcome to do it.

interesting would be the age and the years of gaming....
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh,

I'm 22 years old and play Birthright about 5 years. Several things are shown in my profile...

- I'm from Germany, about 45 miles north of Frankfurt
    - I'm a student of chemistry

-Ariadne is my favourite roleplay character, a priestess of Khirdai (most know already)

What do you like to know more?
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isn't this an In Character board?

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe they are describing their IC character :)

([_]
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well...since it is a paradox i will describe my character and I
    I'm leonardo, student, 22 years and i live in Brazil. I want to help this community because birthright is the greatest setting ever created. I work in politics stuff and i love to be there with you all.
    My character is a goblin. He claims to be the Markazor King and wander the lands searching something. Find more in role play.
    thank you all.
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings to you all! ;)
    My name is Guilherme Dei Svaldi. I'm from Brazil (e ai Leonardo!), 19 years, and I'm the DM of a Birthright campaign. IMO Birthright is the best scenario TSR/Wizards has ever published.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Opa, Guilherme, bom saber que posso falar portuga aqui também. Sou DM de Birth há uns tempos. Moro em niterói. Conta mais de vc, rapá. Legal ver um Brazuca aqui. Qual a sua idade? Ha quanto tempo joga?)

*To the friends from the forum: This message is the hail to my compatriot in our mother tongue. We've met here and it's very good and rare to make good and probably flesh and blood friends in internet. Hope you all understand*
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Pois é, nós brasileiros estamos em todo lugar :P ! Eu sou de Porto Alegre, e jogo +ou- a uns 4 anos, mas conheço RPG a muito tempo pq meu irmão mais velho já jogava antes de mim. Eu vi a tua explicação no teu post - uma das coisas que gringo mais odeia em internet é ver um cara falando em uma língua que ele não entende, hehehhehe!!! Tem mais um brasileiro nesse fórum, e eu conheci um paulista aqui também, mas faz tempo que não falo com ele.)

For those of you that didn't understand, this was portuguese. Sorry for the off-topic!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No apology needed. Enjoy the opportunity...

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 25 and, and I am curently taking classes to be a cop. My real name is Brian Voltz, and I am a avid BR fan. Have been playing numerous low level gaims with if for years.

Thread Information