Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome travelers!
    Please be seated on the round table in the corner.
    I would like you to know the Inn's speciality, spicy stew, is back on the menu. and ofcourse our own made ale!

meanwhile you can listen to the best Bards from town.

have fun, my travelers.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope the round table in the corner is going to big enough for all of us my friend. Send me over a ([_] as soon as you can!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do hope you were refering to me as the best Bard in town...;) . I would be honored to play for such a gathering, but please excuse me a bit when/if the conversations turn to religion again. Last time my pointed ears overheard such a conversation I remained silent as to not offend such friends...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any problem with religion??? Each one of us must follow the teachings of one god, and respect their power! I would not admit other way!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, not every one with elven blood in his veins has problems with gods (I can tell of myself). But may be the human blood is guilty of this...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with Gods... we are each defined by our faith. I am as true to my faith as you Sir Justine are to yours. I whole heartly respect you for this, and ask nothing of you in return. Well, one thing perhaps... please do not argue your belief in "one God's teachings" in front of the fair Princess Emerald Greybeard. She is favored by two Gods, and would defend her beliefs fiercely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I don't want to hurt her, but see, it's a little bit ..errr.. curious for me. I respect Haelyn too, but I can't tell that I would worship him or be favored by him...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bah! This talk about religion is a waste of time. My Liege, Prince Raesene is power and power is the religion we must bow. Bring me a beer, young goblin herald. We have to meet someone important in this awful place.

*The Goblin snarls and with great noise chat with his minions, another 4 goblins*
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your Prince Raesene is a power, I'm a gnoll. If you bow to power, I can show you something of it....

Downloads
    Uploads
    These Anuire people are a bunch of weaks! Do you see, young herald? Do you see how their women talk? I have no more time to waste here...let's go, Goblins, there is nothing here to us...
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Thread Information