Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never forgive those who mock me.
    Will some of you help me in my mission? Or do you are all rich and gold means nothing to you?
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Her quarterstaff still readied, she answers*

You're a Goblin, if I see right. I don't know, how they handle it in Anuire, but in Khinasi nobody trusts a goblin... Might be, I have bias, but I've met enough goblins until now and trust me , they where worthy of this!!

By the way, the elves of Deismaar only realized the truth, that fighting for Azrai is the evil way...

Entering Markazor? Tsss..., I've entered Kal Kalathor once, thank you! You must know, I hate stupid questions from stupid clan chefs... And there they've asked a lot of questions (and they have lost some clan chefs for this)...

So tell us, WHY should we trust YOU?
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seek no forgiveness from you Frog Lord. For I too take offense to your comments on my peoples part in the battle of Diesmaar, and to your lackies comments on the people of this strange place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *glazed over look in face starts to fade* What happened? it was the weirdest thing... i was in a tavern talking to freinds and suddenly...

WHOA! Are we being attacked by goblins *Jumps up brandishing very large warhammer hammer and approaches Markazor King*

By Moradins Forge and Haelyns sword goblin, if you are here to cause trouble, it will be a very short visit and your land will be without a king...
    Queen Emerald Greybeard of Baruk Azhik

You wouldn't want to offend a dwarf that hits very hard, would you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not here to harm you or any of your kin. I'm looking for a magical relic. And you talk too much. Maybe i'm in the wrong place to hire adventures. I was sure about a tavern but you don't look like mercenaries...you look more like bards. What a tongue you all have.
    Gnarrl...
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bards? That is a very wrong interpretation, I think...

All I have is no fear and without fear you have a tongue, if you don't like something!

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    * starting to make growling noises* If grrrr you value your life grrrrrrrrr you will keep a civil tong with the women .
    * course hair starts to grow on Marcums arms*

Downloads
    Uploads
    And you say i'm the monster here...bah!

Downloads
    Uploads
    *turns to Marcum uth Mather, lays her hand on this newly hairy arm*

Please calm down! The thing, we don't need in the moment is a second banishment from a pub...

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    * visibly calming himself*
    you are right my noble lady. In the north goblins are not overly tolerated. but if it will keep the peaqce I will be civil.
    ^ turning to the Goblin King*
    Perhapse you would like to share a horn with me.....how about one of spiderwine?

Thread Information