Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THEY PLAN TO DESTROY THIS KINGDOM. The item is the Scabbard of Prince Raesene. I need to reclaim it for my master. It will have no use for you and if it was a magical item that could disrupt the balance in Anure, then why did my master didn't use it earlier? It's my mission to retrive it and i shall do it, with or without your aid. Save this land or drink untill you can.
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it isn't an item, that could disrupt the balance in Anuire, why should these bitches steal it then? By the way, how did they steal it? Your master isn't someone where you can enter and disappear at will, or am I wrong?

Oh and why ARE you sure, that we can't use this scabbard somehow? Warriors ALWAYS tend to find weapons or weapon stuff useful...

But as I said already, I will follow you and smite these cold-hearted women!
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I shall go with you, since it will also be along the way back to home, and then to the Mistmoor. But I am still concerned about this item, not to mention the creature organizing the mission.
    Cattle die and kinsmen die,
    thyself too soon must die,
    but one thing never, I ween, will die, --
    fair fame of one who has earned.
    HAVAMAL

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well the ice hags are my consern over the gorgon. I hate to say it but the goblin might be right, if it was a item that would bring about the end of the world, it would have been used by now. But the question is why would they want it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you're right marcum. Understanding what is motivating these witches, and how this item will help them reach their goal is the first thing we need to figure out. So goblin, what does this item do, so we can figure out what these witches are going to do with it?
    Cattle die and kinsmen die,
    thyself too soon must die,
    but one thing never, I ween, will die, --
    fair fame of one who has earned.
    HAVAMAL

Downloads
    Uploads
    such sugared things
    the creature sings
    when truths are hidden lies.

answers found
    upon middle groung
    beneath such darken skies.

truth thy shield
    upon battlefield
    lest the hero dies.

What is more important, the Frog's answers or what your heart tells you to believe? I will travel with you and aid you my friends, but I will not follow or be led. Nor should any of you. Each heart beats to its own truth, trust in yours.

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well o goblin lord, what of thy answer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The door creaks open and you see a cloaked figure enter the room. The figure walks over to the bar, asks for a mead and makes its way to your table, pulls out a chair, sets down the mug and takes the hood off. " I thought I would never find you what happened?" snuffs Abbess,"Sensing something isn't right she looks up to see the Goblin..."so what I have been sensing through the provinces is truly evil...where are these witches? I could care less about the artifact but the followers of Kreisha are not welcome in my country.You can donate my share of the money to the church of Haelyn, in Algale. Where were they last seen?"
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    ::Awakens from a drunken slumber::

What in Haelyn is going on here? The last thing I remember is accusing a man of not being a bear and now the place is full of goblins!

::He puts his hands on the hilts of his weapons and eyes the goblins suspiciously::

Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right this minute?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because he is the great and powerful Frog Lord! He seeks a great item, hoping to take it from one evil and give it to another. Actually he is looking for "Adventurers" to do it for him. Are you prepared for the Frog Lord to determine your worth Lord Eldred?

Thread Information