Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ::In an attempt to get him mad and thus cause a change, I say the following::

I don't believe you sir. I think you tell lies to impress the ladies. I pay for no more drinks for this lier bartender!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    *turning to Lord Eldred (a little bit angry)*

My Lord, this man has such a horrible curse and you must punish him additionally for this? Why you think, that he lies? There exist so much exotic things, that this can occur, I think!
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my travels I have seen a great many things... this however is not one of them. Perhaps Lord Eldred is correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *With their caracteristical noises, five goblins come in the tavern. One of the men in the back of the room draws a dagger, in awe, but an next friend hold him back*
    An white goblin, old and agressive, in some fine cloths for a Goblin says:
    "This strange place...hummm...ah...Are these lands in the south always full of idiots? Don't you all recognize a King when you see one?- he cries. I'm in search for information. I pay and i'm in a hurry. Someone say something to the King of Markazor?"
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *calms down again*

I have seen many things in my lifetime too, that's why I believe him. But perhaps I'm only an impressed lady! *smiles* So I...

What's this!!!

*turns around to the goblins and readies her quarterstaff. Watches the speaking goblin suspiciously*

You seem to have traveled a long way from Markazor, if I'm right....

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Looking with a suspicious face to the woman*
    I've met you in the other tavern, i'm right? But now you look more sweet...i think i can talk to you now...
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right... So let me ask, what has driven you so far away from Markazor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    * I stand up and put my hands on my hips revealing my holy symbol and my sword*
    'You must be looking for very important information to bring yourselves into an establishment of this nature. What is it that you want to know?"
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in a mission for the true heir to the Iron Throne. I was travelling with a full unit of goblins, but we were ambushed in the north. I've sent some bribe and a letter to the regent of this stupid realm, for safe travel and he agreed. But the betrayal was unpredicted and my troops have run into a trap. Bah! Why am i telling all this? Let me get to the point: I have no men with me other than these four goblins. I need to complete my mission and return to my master. Come with me and i shall pay in chests of gold and silver when we arrive in Markazor, my kingdom. I have not a lot of gold now, but it will be no problem. Trust me. I'm no lier and i shall not betray you like the elves in mount desimaar did betray Azrai.
    *the goblin surprises you all with an inteligence uncommon for the reputation of his race. Anyway, you feel unconfortable in trusting the old creature. The other goblins are agitated and you can see they're loyal to this pretense King of Markazor.*

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in awe of you good Sir, you are the most impressive talking Frog I have ever seen. Never have I met a King Frog.

But you do seem a bit confused. Where was your lilly pad again?

Thread Information