Hi everyone. I'm writing the ancient history of the Vos people since their arrival to Cerilia, and I would like to know the opinion of the community about some points.

Concerning the lands where they first settled, they were the last tribe arriving to Cerilia; maybe they settled the fertile lands in the northern Zhaïnge valley (there were plenty of empty land in the East, I see no reason for they going farther north). Then these would be the ancestral lands of the Vos people, before they were corrupted by Azrai. Only after Deismaar they would flee north, abandoning in Khinasi hands the Zhaïnge valley.

About the corruption of the Vos and the "gift of war", how could Azrai corrupt so many people (OK, he was a greater god, but SOMETHING should be made: ritual, corruption of the leaders, a slow process of brainwashing...) ?

And, last but not least, after Deismaar and the fleeing of the Vos to Vosgaard, what they did? Surely the strongest tsarevos created kingdoms using the blood powers. Which ones? Because in a warlike society, I can't imagine kingdoms lasting 1000 years as in Anuire or Brechtür; Rovnograd is the oldest city in Vosgaard, and is only about 400 years old. So there is a gap of 1000 years in the Vos history.

Any suggestions?