Thread: Cerilia

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you know that Cerilia is actually the size of Australla, least the way i mesured it so with the help of my group and based on some navigation experince on my purpose we created a world that Cerilla sits on but still havent named it yet, when i get time ill post it for all to see just need to get it on computer to see. Oh the size of the world is based on the size of the earth.
    Jonathan Rathbun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be looking forward to this since I have been plotting new continents to bring into a campaign and could use a new map.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just finished putting the world on paint brush, keep in mind its kinda crude but you can get the idea. its based on the size of the earth and each square is about 600 miles.

If your interested in seeing it please email me at zukie51262@hotmail.com and please put in the regards header Birthright world, I tend to get a lot of junk mail and delete it if i dont know who its from
    Jonathan Rathbun

Orginally posted by zukie

Did you know that Cerilia is actually the size of Australla, least the way i mesured it so with the help of my group and based on some navigation experince on my purpose we created a world that Cerilla sits on but still havent named it yet, when i get time ill post it for all to see just need to get it on computer to see. Oh the size of the world is based on the size of the earth.
    Cerilia sits on the world Aebrynis.

Thread Information