Downloads
    Uploads

3.5 Rule help question

Hey im almost certain that I read some where(in the playtest) that for creating and ruling you got a synergy bonus from skills other than just administrate example a synergy from knowledge religion for creating a temple holding. For the life of me I can’t find this list anymore can some one help me out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The feat "Master Diplomat" gives you a +2 to create, contest, and rule temple.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes but in the 0.0 version it says "You gain a +2 bonus on any Diplomacy checks
    and to domain-level actions that receive a potential synergy
    bonus from the Diplomacy" And with the word changing in the newest version doesn't that make you think that Diplomacy gives a synergy even with out the feat?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok here's a copy and paste of what it says "You gain a +2 bonus to Diplomacy skill checks, and to all Diplomacy-based domain actions. These include Diplomacy, Create Trade Route, Contest Trade Route, and Create, Contest, and Rule Temple Holdings."
    and here's a copy and paste of Great Leader;
    You gain a +2 bonus on all Lead checks, and on domain-level actions that gain a bonus from the Lead skill. These include Agitate, Coronation, Investiture, and Create, Contest, and Rule Law Holdings. You gain a +2 bonus to your leadership score.
    Now unless im missing some thing you will still get a bonus from your skills but the feat just increase's your bonus if you had one by +2, but what im looking for is a list of all the skills that can effect your actions I know i saw one once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Each domain action has a skill associated with it:

Rule Holding Standard/Realm; Administrate; 1 GB
    Skill modifier: (Full domain actions only) +1 for every 5 ranks that the regent has in the relevant skill. Each domain action is dependent on a specific skill listed in its description. If the regent sacrifices his character action to take a personal hand in the implementation of the domain action, then the domain action receives a bonus proportionate to the regent's skill.
    What I don't see is where the rules show that temple holdings are affected by diplomacy, law by leadership, etc. Since chapter 1 has sanctioned editing and chapter 5 does not, I'd say chapter 1 wins in this case. So that means that rule holding should read:

Rule Holding Standard/Realm; Leadership/Diplomacy/Administrate; 1 GB
    Or something like that.

Thread Information