Downloads
    Uploads
    Some time ago, there were comments in this forum about writing a "Book of Guildcraft" that would complete the "Books of Scions" series made by TSR. Personally I believe the guilder is the most challenging character class in Birthright, and I'm looking for rules to simulate the creation and growth of commerce guilds. So the question is:

Is the "Book of Guildcraft" project dead?

If not, do you need any help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the project is dead. I think it may be delayed as the people involved in that project work on fully converting Birthright to 3e.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    But this wasn't already made? I mean, there is a conversion manual from 2nd to 3e in the download section of this page.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the project certainly isnt dead, but we want to finish the 3e edition first before we jump into a new project.
    when we have the new set of rules finished we will work on the other projects

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course. Now i understand: the D20 team is rewriting the full Birthright Campaign Setting to 3e format, not only the rulebook. Wow. Sorry, but I continue using 2nd Edition, and I have ignored all postings about 3e until now. Well, I suppose we'll have to wait for the Book of Guildcraft project. And who knows? Maybe the new Birthright 3e is what I need to change to 3e rules...

Thanks

Thread Information