Thread: Prefered Races

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    It might be very interesting to know, what races players prefer and why...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favourite race is the elf. They might be arrogant, but I like their culture, feel for magic and their agelessness (an elf needn't ever haste).

Further I prefer Half-elfs and Halflings, but I never would play a dwarf...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hah! Never trust an elf! How many holds have fallen when they refused to acknowledge old alliances? The short-lived humans forget ancient pacts, but the elves willfully disregard them! Traitors! How much scorn and misplaced pride have we had to put with in our negotiations, only to be bruskly shown to the border when their mood changed? What do they do with their long lives than to waste them with empty revels and hollow songs of times long gone? They are a fallen race, that erhaps should have stayed with the Darkness at Deismar, that we could have crushed them once and for all!

Dhorri Hagrumson, Lord of the Western Delve, Advisor to King Tjorgrim of Khurin-Azur.
    Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'
    `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast'

-- "Through the Looking Glass", Lewis Caroll

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also prefer playing elves. the elves in the cerilia setting are realy interesting designed.
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder why half orog was included in the poll while goblin, orog, and gnoll, the secondary races of cerilia, were all lumped into other?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I voted for human because in Birthright, with the different subraces, they are very diverse. The only basic race I have never played is dwarf: I could never think of a good roleplay that was different than the common "gimli".

Thread Information