Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May I just say that this entire of line of questioning is just sick... Sick I tell ya... SICK! Get your minds out of the gutter. Why are you trying to find ways to justify such a despicably vile and evil act?
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    May Haelyn (or God...that is for you Lawgiver) have pity on their souls!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think what sivar is saying is far more decadent than you can posibly imagen. Rhoube would if I understand him correctly, witch sould not be a problem since I am a Friend of his, Rape human females and then wate for some years maybee even a wery long time 100 years and then go reap the harvest of his seading. THey would all be blooded with azri blood line and all would be his on relatives, but distant, since he would be thear great grand father, or some thing

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not denying the possibility of the issue. Its just to vile an act for someone like me to have in my campaign. Even if I were to play with that twisted plot line I still doubt that Rhoubhe would curse himself by using human whores. He has far to much pride. Such an act would be sacrilege even in his mind. Elves stooping to the level of raping human women!?!. BAH! Your mind is far more twisted than the Manslayers!
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

I'm not denying the possibility of the issue. Its just to vile an act for someone like me to have in my campaign. Even if I were to play with that twisted plot line I still doubt that Rhoubhe would curse himself by using human whores. He has far to much pride. Such an act would be sacrilege even in his mind. Elves stooping to the level of raping human women!?!. BAH! Your mind is far more twisted than the Manslayers!
    I would have to agree!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK.. it seems that my mind works in sick ways. Well it is sometimes hard to be me ;)

But one more point.

Does Rhoube have a pride? He has been fighting the Humans for 1500 years and he know that he is loosing! Maybe the humans arent winning, the anuriens are split up, the rjuriks are bickering, the khinasi are falling to the answeghs etc.

But the winner sure aint elves! They are loosing on all levels. Loosing land, people and honore because some of the elves are working with humans.

So what does he do? Does he have too much pride to do everything possible so the humans (including the human answeghs) will leave Cerila? Will he start a war in Anurie, if he could? Yes definatly! Would he sacrifice an elven kingdom for that? I would think so, if he is sure that he would win and maybe get more suporters. Would he impragnate human woman to get crops? Hm..... I dont say rape because that means that the humans would have feelings and rape is an awful act. It would just be a simple spell (like alter self) and charm the woman and impragnate her. Is it possible?

HE wont gain much in it, that is true, but his followers would! They would gain powerful blood line with some powers!

these would be his children... so he would never kill them right away. And rhoube probably does have some elven children and he would never kill them. He would wait until his elven blood would be almost disapeered and then he would gather his crops.

Well..... if you think that is sick, wait until you hear my thoughts about the White Witch. hehehe :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sivar Windlass:

I still disagree with your view of Rhoubhe... but to each his own.

White Witch: Spare us... Please!
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lawgiver:

Well this is not my vision of Rhoube. I dont know what to think of that charachter. I really dont. But that is an idea that fell into my mind. And I am thinking could he do it? And why should he do it?

I have no clear vision of that charachter now....

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my camapaign he is actually a sad 'man' he often spends time alone in his tower staring out at the forests and the human realms beyond. He feels the pain of the land around him and the agony the humans inflict on it. When he can bear the agony no more he looses his rage on the humans. He tends to have a bipolar syndrome. He goes from deep depression to fits of rage. He is not completely heartless..but is disillusioned. He longs for peace with humans. But knows that such an agreement is impossible, humans cannot make deals and stick with them. Thus the only solution he can find is to wipe them out.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have to agree on many points....To sire children just to slay them for power is only the most depraved act one could do.I do not think Roubhe would stoop to using a human in such a manner,and in the process passing good clean elven blood to the despised humans.

But another point to this,if memory serves,do not elves look upon half-elves as elf???Would Roubhe see a difference??And would his followers??If he and his people do,would they be willing to slay their own for power??It is in my opinion that if he and his followers were to engage in such an act,and it became known,I think even the elves would take steps in order to destroy him.

Just my two coppers.....
    "Victory has a thousand fathers,defeat is an orphan."

Thread Information