Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well yes half elves are considered elves.... but that is why Rhoube would never kill the first generation.... he would wait for few geneartions..... maybe 4 or 5 and then Reap them.

Would an elf consider a human that had a elven great,great, great grandfater an Elf?

He would never use the humans as a tool? Well he is going to wipe them out of Cerila.... he would kill children, old people, woman all the things he could get his hands on (well that is my opionion)... but would not use them?.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Riegan Swordwraith
    But another point to this,if memory serves,do not elves look upon half-elves as elf???Would Roubhe see a difference??And would his followers??If he and his people do,would they be willing to slay their own for power??It is in my opinion that if he and his followers were to engage in such an act,and it became known,I think even the elves would take steps in order to destroy him.
    I don't doubt that if Rhoubhe took this course of action his people would seek to destroy him.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The elves hate Rhoube. One elf is currently in Tournen and seeking the will or Tournen regent to kill Rhoube. (cant remember his name).

Many elves would like to see him dead! And the reason is not the bloodtheft.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are correct.Thank you for pointing that out.

What I meant to say was,that if they found out he was doing something of that caliber,the elves would take much more active position in destroying him.

I think that more accurately portrays my thoughts.
    "Victory has a thousand fathers,defeat is an orphan."

Thread Information