Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

What is it about Birthright and DnD 3rd edition. When 3rd came there where lots of conversions (monsters, spells, skills, NPC,campaign worlds). Why is birthright not converted ? Sure there are some conversion manuals that make munchies out of the characters (look at download) but hardly any spells or monsters have being converted . Is Birthright dead? Are you still playing 2nd edition? Is there a conversion project around i don't know about?

~dmferry

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that there is a core following out there for Birthright but Wizards of the Coast have not recognized the need or there is not enough of us to demand the need for all the conversion material.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any plans on a project for the conversion of birthright or do you use standard 3th edition corebooks with the 2nd edition birthright and convert what you need, when you need it?

~dmferry

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dr. Travis Doom worked on a conversion manual, you can download it from BR.net
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im going to use it, seems pretty good to me...
    but i never played BR with 2e :(
    So be it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just me or does Wizards of the Coast reak with the stench of greed?

First they re-did the 2e with and then less than 2 years later (once you finally get all the basic books you need) they drop 2e and switch to 3e. Whats up with that?
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jep very strange. They even cancelled some books or adventures. In 3e they are only restyling the great campaigns like greyhawk and Forgotten Realms. I use to DM in the FR but several things started to bug me...like the 122 orso gods.

BR is a new challenge for me and it can be so mutch more than just a campaign. The player can actually rule and must roleplay a lot and 3e is not made for roleplaying, one look at the classes will tell you that. That is progress I think, loose some goodstuff for lots of muchyism (sp??)

~dmferry

Thread Information