Ok, let me get things from the beginning.

Laera Boeruine, granddaughter of Aeric, is in love with the Swordmage. The Paladin king of Elinie, has been causing some troubles for Boeruine, so the evil Enchantress decides to cause some trouble for him. She devises a very nasty plot to make him lose his paladinhood.

The Swordmage provides to her the instrument. A magician of good alignment, who is what one would call the innocent. He brings him to her in a comatose condition. She casts on the comatose man a Feeblemind spell. The next day, the man is a moronic child. She then casts on him a Domination spell. The Swordmage enters Elinie to cause a bit chaos and in the process have Vlad, the dominated man, arrested by Elinie guards. At that time, Laera and a trusted magician both cast a Dream spell, one to the duke of Elinie and one to his high priest.

In the dream they say that the man in the dungeon is evil and that the duke has to kill him to purge his evil and other stuff like that. They appear in the Dream dressed in illusions pretending to be Haelyn himself.

The temples of Elinie do not believe the Dream so it is decided that the paladin duke will not act. On the contrary, to be on the safe side, they execute the man. However that is only the first step to the Interrogation. An array of spells is then to determine what was behind the dominated man.

A speak with dead, a raise dead, and some memory accessing from an Avanalae priestess.

The questions are many and mindboggling. We are bringing this here before our DM even reads it, since I (being Laera) feel a bit sorry for the heart attack I am going to cause him.

1) Does the Feeblemind introduce a new mind to dominate the body of Vlad, that of a moronic child, or does Vlad become a moronic child? If the victim is healed by a Heal or Wish, would he have recollection of what happened or would it all be part of the memories of the moronic child? And if it was part of the moronic child, is it still in his head and thus accessible by thought sphere spells or not at all?

2) If Vlad is a moronic child, to what extent can the Dominate spell have an effect? The spell allows the caster to give commands. A simple command like shut up and stay put would be obeyed and a complex would not be? Or does the caster gain full control of the actual body of the caster? And if he gets a mental link, is that link absorbing the victim's memories? In other words, would he have recollection of anything that happened after the spell is lifted?

3) Would the Feeblemind and the Domination be lifted after Vlad is raised from the dead? If his body is dominated by another psyche, that of the moronic child, does that psyche also come back? Does death have an effect similar to the Wish or Heal spell in the feebleminded individual?

4) When the priests attempt to speak with dead who answers? Vlad? Dominated Vlad? Moronic Vlad?

Please share your knowledge with us, reply to the questions, make comments, debate and ask your questions. I deeply appreciate any help anyone can provide. (yes, this has actually happened and it is not a theoretic question)