Thread: Map Section

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have anurie, vosgard and brechtur expansion sets but don't have their maps and I think most of the birthright DMs need maps. Why not a section of maps?
    generally I don't connect to internet could you use my e-mail..
    murat_inci@hotmail.com
    And The God Ordered...
    "READ"
    From the Kuran-i Kerim "The holy book of muslims"
    Minci

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a lot of sites out there that already offer that, and the only reason I see in including them here is for the sake of thoroughness.

I am still working on converting my full map of Aebrynis to the computer. It is slowly morphing from a handdrawn map to a beautiful rendering.

Morg...I know you've already asked in seeing it and Bryon wanted to take a look for the purpose of his Oriental Birthright Expansion. Fear not, and stop beating me with sticks. It is still moving forward.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello friends

Im intrigued by your comment about that there are plenty of sites that post maps.......if so, in your travels have you come across one of the the Rjurik lands + the Gaint downs?

Thx in advanced!
    The Anuirean Empire will rise again........

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    -- Shameless Plug warning --

http://www.bloodsilver.com

I've got a collection of mostly original maps on the site, but none of Rjurik I fear. I'm mainly concentrating on trying to get Anuire developed before heading off on wild tangents of ginormous size.

I've also stumbled across a sweet looking Diemed map, but can't find it anywhere again now. IIRC, it was on the same site as the recently folded Kingslayers PBeM, but I could be wrong.

Offhand, if any one knows how the wars were run in that PBeM, I'd love to hear the details. I've never seen such sweet battle reports as the DM had on that game.
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Thread Information