Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I`ve been hearing about this 3E release of BR. where? when? who? HOW??

************************************************** **************************
    The Birthright Homepage: http://www.birthright.net
    To unsubscribe, send email to LISTSERV@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM
    with UNSUB BIRTHRIGHT-L in the body of the message.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad to see some initiative taken and the BR setting being brought up to speed. The thing that I don't understand after reading 4 pages of arguments is why some people must adhere to every single syllable and letter of a rulebook? Our DM, in my opinion, has done a great job managing roleplay and rules. If the rules are presented as a reason such as you dropped your sword not because you rolled a 1, but because your opponent stepped out of the way at the last moment just as you were putting your entire body weight into the thrust and you whacked the wall. Just my 2 cents. Anyway, I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of BR 3rd ed.!!!!!
    Queen Emerald Greybeard of Baruk Azhik

You wouldn't want to offend a dwarf that hits very hard, would you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you tell us something mor about the 3. Edition Birthright ? Maybe can make an extra thread and discuss certain features of the product. Would there be only an electronic version or is there also a print-version planed ?
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Thread Information