Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would hope that there would be some leeway in topic discussions regardless of thread age. ;-) Not everyone has been kicking around the board since it was formed.

It was a discussion point, like I said, something I had been curious about as I'm about to launch an "ancients" campaign. It certainly was not something meant to be dismissive of other concepts that other had considered. Sideath a former province of Tuarhievel, is a perfect example of being "sucked" into the Shadow World.
    d'estre bons et leaulx amis et vrais ensemble et de servir l'un 'autre envers et contre tous

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry if I sounded grouchy Jaleela, that wasn't my intent - I was making a joke at Thelandrin's expense over his tough line on thread necromancy, in general its a fair cop when its done as the early posters can't respond to any comments, etc but a new reader won't necessarily recognise that the time gap prevents response but I didn't mean to imply that you were doing anything wrong.

Personally I love talking about stuff like this

We definitely need something fairly cataclysmic to explain the disappearance of the landbridge, but have the problem that coastal cities like Ilien were coastal before hand and weren't too badly affected - economic blight but not tidal waves sort of thing and there were lots of survivors which is why I go for something mystical/delayed but still epic in concept.

The more I think about the more I like the shift into the shadow world approach - how about a quest to restore the holy site? Of course Azrai also died on the mountain too - and who knows what corruption has seeped into the holy stone whilst in the land of nightmares...

Thread Information