Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magian View Post
    I am not sure if they are the same or not. I check at least 1 Albiele file and it only had a map. Maybe there is one with the same document, I dunno.
    I'll put checking it on my 'to do' list along with 'uploading the rest' and 'finishing PS Dhoesone'...

btw, the 'Southern coast' file was corrupt according to my downloader - is it ok on yours?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked it and deleted mine. Looks like they were the same. I got mixed up with all the requests, sorting my files, and continuing my CD backup transfer with the uploads.

I wasn't sure where to put the Imp City, Southern Coast and the old Anuire stuff so I put them in the supplements. I know they could fit in domains but I didn't know how you guys would prefer them. I can edit them myself just let me know what you think.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure if they are the same or not. I check at least 1 Albiele file and it only had a map. Maybe there is one with the same document, I dunno.
    I downloaded it and it opened up for me. If you can't get it to work we can to a file xfer if you want.

Also I am still having trouble uploading the old Mailing List Archive.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it ok if we upload the works of others? Morg and Ian have been gone for a long time (again) but they can always come back and not like the fact that we shared their work without permission. Just asking. I'm all for sharing but I don't want to offend anyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was kind of wary about this myself, but I came to the conclusion that this stuff was publicly available by them to share, and I am simply taking the role of reviving that sentiment. If an author does want me to take it down I will. I have a document that I've withheld from this community cause it was submitted to me in private years ago and have contacted the author asking permission to release it. Still waiting for a reply.

I think some of this stuff was even linked from the old BR.net links page. So, I think it was implied that this material was for the community. Perhaps some of it wasn't and I can take them down if there is a problem. Just let me know and I'll comply.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a very impressive collection, Magian! Thanks a lot.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was kind of wary about this myself, but I came to the conclusion that this stuff was publicly available by them to share, and I am simply taking the role of reviving that sentiment. If an author does want me to take it down I will. I have a document that I've withheld from this community cause it was submitted to me in private years ago and have contacted the author asking permission to release it. Still waiting for a reply.

I think some of this stuff was even linked from the old BR.net links page. So, I think it was implied that this material was for the community. Perhaps some of it wasn't and I can take them down if there is a problem. Just let me know and I'll comply.
    When I went through to create the opening wiki pages I took the view that anything posted on br.net or another public forum was ok unless the other site was clearly active, or the document said it should not be produced (only a timoshev write-up had the latter). Quite a few pieces were clear that they could be reproduced as long as long as no profit motive was involved.

I've asked a few of the authors as I've come across them over the years and all have been happy to have stuff put up. If some one complained it could be taken down easily enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would the .rtf documents of the core rules be OK to submit for downloads?

Birthright Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would the .rtf documents of the core rules be OK to submit for downloads?
    RTFs of the original books published by TSR? That would be copyright infringement, hosting those could cause problems for birthright.net, because it's illegal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still going through my files I found some cool maps. One map I found was a scan of Anuire from the Iron Throne that I made way back. Thought I lost it. Would that be a copyright infringement to submit to the downloads?

Anyone interested in blank maps of cerilia? I have maps like the one you find in birmail. One is blank, another with source holding color scheme, another with populaiton color scheme, political boundaries, and roads that I found from a few sources.

I have some old versions of Aduria maps as well.

I found some images of the websites files that I submitted earlier. Let me know if there is any interest in them.

I have some cool screen shot pics of the Gorgon's Alliance characters and intro and win screen.

That's what I can recall from the top of my head. Its all on my laptop.

I am so happy I found my tile for my old website for the cities of the sun campaign. Still can't find my website files though.

Thread Information