Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Birthright Archeology the Pursuit of Lost Lore

Recently I have went through my old CD backups and uncovered my Birthright archives from my early years of online activity in the BR community. There have been requests over the years of items previously thought lost that I now know I have. If there are any requests of old items send them here and I'll take a look to see if I have it. There are no guarantees that I have what you've been looking for, but I hope I can help someone find that long lost lore they have wanted over the years. Examples of previous requests are the Peter Hodge Aibiele Island document, and the old Birthright mailing list archive of the years 96-98.

A comprehensive list of everything that I have is not available at this time, sorry requests only.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Albiele Island would be nice. I forgot that the material even existed.
    I would also like the following old resources if you have them:
    Player's Secrets of Alamie that was on the web long ago, author unknown
    Anything you might have from Ian Hoskins' work on Aduria and the Imperial City
    Any information on old Anuirean Empire from Imperium Birthright PBeM
    Sahirde el-Mehare campaign expansion, author unknown

I also have some obscure material that doesn't seem to be available for download on birthright.net:
    The Illwater Tower, an adventure by Morg from bloodsilver.com
    The Town of Thoeren's Landing by Morg from bloodsilver.com
    The Domain of Diemed, a Player's Secrets - like document by Robert Gresham
    Various maps by Morg from various websites
    Manni's Warcards

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Magian, if you have a list of any of the Players Secrets you might have I'd love to see them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't forget that the archives of the Wizards end of the mailing list go back to 1999.

http://oracle.wizards.com/archives/birthright-l.html

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was able to find Albiele Island, PS Alamie, Ian's Aduria and Imp City, Sahirde el-Mehare, and an old document with Anuire from Michael's conquests from the War novel not sure if that's what you wanted or if it was from Imperium PBEM.

The adventures from Morgramen I couldn't find, I know there was a time where I didn't bother archiving adventures, and did later, looks like they slipped away.

I think what I'll do is submit these files requested and more to the downloads section over the next few days. I am not sure about some of them if its even OK for me to post them.

Which brings me to the Warcards. I have them all scanned including Manni's warcards. Any inputs on if I should submit the TSR scans or not?

I found some maps and I am not sure if they are the ones from Morgramen's site or not. What were they like? I have the ones that allowed you to manipulate the political borders by coloring in province colors. I get mixed up if that was his or Solmyr's stuff.

PS list that I have:

Aerenwe
    Alamie
    Albiele Island
    Mieres
    Osoerde Map
    Diemed
    Southern Coast (Atlas from BR.net team)
    The Church of Storm
    Osoerde (RTF a document I think that is separate from the map above)
    The Impregnable Heart of Haelyn
    The Order of Haelyn
    College of Sorcery (Another project like Ian's)
    City of Anuire (Ian Hoskins project)
    Proudglaive Maps
    Ghoere (Looks like its on BR.net already)

Hogunmark and Muden (on BR.net)
    Rohrmarch x3 (I have 3 different documents for this realm)
    Harrowmarsh

Sahirde el-Mehare

Treatise on the Shadow World (on BR.net)
    Monsters (Peter Hodge's monsters from the shadow world)

There are some other PS that I have. They are labeled as PS but are so short as to be like an entry for a realm in Ruins of Empire. I found out these were submissions to the BR.net website from the format it had before this current one. Speaking of...I have 3 backups of BR.net from the years. A very early one that was compiled by Arjan and made available to us to download. A newer one where I manually saved the webpages. And this current one, downloads only.

Not only do I have the mailing list from 96-99, but I have the old WotC threads that I saved, the new WotC threads that I just saved, and a Gurps forum discussion about BR.

The maps I found I'll probably organize them and submit them accordingly.

Any more requests are welcome. Anyone else that has stuff they'd like to offer go ahead and use this thread.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, you wouldn't happen to be an archivist as your day job, Magian?
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly it appears to be my strong point, constantly acquiring things and saving them. I do it so much that I get lost in it when I am trying to work on other projects like actually playing the game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a limit to the size of a file that we can upload? I am trying to upload and it says the file size is too big. 13mb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I was wondering where the sudden flurry had come from!

If you have some short stuff or text I'd suggest putting it on the wiki (or just mail it to me and I'll do it) rather than uploading it.

Frankly I'll wiki everything sent over time anyway if I get the time, remember, etc - I did a mass of stuff when we were testing it prior to release and text is very easy to upload once you get into the swing of it - Albiele is already up btw, do you know if it is the same as your PS?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure if they are the same or not. I check at least 1 Albiele file and it only had a map. Maybe there is one with the same document, I dunno.

Thread Information