Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a DM

I am interested in finding a DM so I can play in a new game. I have avery specific character and background in mind. I use the 2nd edition rules, but if the DM doesn't, suitable descriptions can be used in place of specific rules.

Please let me know if you are willing to DM for a mature, detailed, campaign, in exchange for compensation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Moore,

Welcome to Birthright.net. I am not a DM but I think you need to be a little more specific. Where are you located? Do you want an online game or face-to-face? Do you want adventures or a domain level game (or both)? How many other players do you anticipate participating?

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you

Thank you for reading and replying to my post.

I planned to be as open ended in my original post as possible, as I doubt I will get any responses from anyone interested.

But thank you for your suggestion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I am reading this correctly, you already have a campaign detailed and ready to go and that you are merely looking for a DM to run it? Correct?

I think you might get a few more responses if people had a little bit more of an idea about your campaign: do you already have a detailed campaign world set up or are you looking for the DM to fashion it based on the goals of player (character) goals?
    Last edited by Jaleela; 05-03-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    d'estre bons et leaulx amis et vrais ensemble et de servir l'un 'autre envers et contre tous

Downloads
    Uploads

Perhaps

Perhaps I am making this too difficult.

Allow me to restate:

I am interested in finding a DM,
    that in exchange for financial compensation,
    would be willing to DM for me, in person if near Poughkeepsie, NY, online otherwise,

And I would prefer:
    to use the 2nd edition rules, although any system can be used with good detail,
    a mature, detailed campaign, an overview of which I will be happy to discuss with any interested parties, including my desired character.

If you have any questions, or you are interested, please reply or send me a message.

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Moore View Post
    Perhaps I am making this too difficult.

Allow me to restate:

I am interested in finding a DM,
    that in exchange for financial compensation,
    would be willing to DM for me, in person if near Poughkeepsie, NY, online otherwise,

And I would prefer:
    to use the 2nd edition rules, although any system can be used with good detail,
    a mature, detailed campaign, an overview of which I will be happy to discuss with any interested parties, including my desired character.

If you have any questions, or you are interested, please reply or send me a message.

Thank you.
    Send me a message with your general idea.
    I will see if that can fit in my compaign (online).
    it should start in the fall 2011. Using both 3rd and 2nd edition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In case someone are planning a new online campaign.
    I am always interested in playing a wizard.

Thread Information