Threaded View

Reply to Ever-full flask of healing

I found AndrewTall's wonderful magic item http://www.birthright.net/forums/sho...9109#post49109 and I had some thoughts.

I think a bulkier, less mobile version would be more useful for towns. I'm thinking something the size of a large bird bath that would be placed at the back of the dais in a temple. The larger size allows more doses to be made, and as the potion lasts for a few hours it could be taken to a person who is very ill. the town version might create a fluid that has a combination of Cure Moderate Wounds, Remove Disease, Remove Curse, and Neutralize Poison. Some of them might have been moved carefully to a temple of another god in the time since.

I bring this up because a less mobile item seems more thematically correct for a town. Making the town version large and immoveable would also prevent those pesky adventuring PCs from simply stealing it, as SOME PCs are likely to take anything that isn't nailed down. In this case we're making that nailed down bit quite literal.
    Last edited by Jordain Hawat; 01-06-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Thread Information