Thread: Thurazor

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Thurazor

Discussion thread for Thurazor. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button

Downloads
    Uploads
    About notable leaders, the game has a ingame lieutenant while the game manual has another one (something like a shaman). I don't remember the name of the two but are they canon? Because for example Spiderfell lieutenant isn't in the wiki because is just one of the many goblin commanders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vota dc View Post
    About notable leaders, the game has a ingame lieutenant while the game manual has another one (something like a shaman). I don't remember the name of the two but are they canon? Because for example Spiderfell lieutenant isn't in the wiki because is just one of the many goblin commanders.
    I'd expect that sierra got the names from TSR for the regents, looey's, etc, so the names are 'close to canon' in my view. They make obvious additions to the wiki regardless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I added a lot to this page. Tell me if you like it or you think it's good. It's about one of the realms in Anuire that hasn't been filled.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked it, although I thought that the ancient goblins were said to be much more powerful - so perhaps they could have been led by goblin leaders - not all of Azrai's favoured servants could have survived the battle!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTall View Post
    I liked it, although I thought that the ancient goblins were said to be much more powerful - so perhaps they could have been led by goblin leaders - not all of Azrai's favoured servants could have survived the battle!
    It didn't say who they were, so I'm guessing that the goblins didn't keep written records that far back. You are still welcome to build on what is there, Andrew.
    Regent of Medoere

Thread Information