Thread: How to help ...

Downloads
    Uploads

How to help ...

There's no real format yet, so I'm just throwing things out there. From what I saw when I was working on this in '08 there were several groups of skills. The rarest were the programmers. We do need everyone's help.

Right now the roles I can foresee (yes, I am Magi with the gift of Sight...):
    • SQL Admin & database designers
    • PHP coders -
    • Mapping experts - the program is linked in the Legacy of Kings forum section
    • Data Input - This is everyone who can't program, but wants to help.
    • DM/Idea Contribution - someone to help use with arbitrary decisions like do we use blind bids for RP contesting or allow the defending member to see aggressor's bids?
    Legacy of Kings: Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mirviriam

I hate to say it, but I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, I presume that it is programmer-speak? :confused:

If I come across anything that I think I'll understand then I'll chip in but otherwise I'm lost...

Sorry

Andy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been poking around some, there's going to be a webpage put up to get any information not readily available for our database. Sort of like a wiki, but even more simple.
    Legacy of Kings: Member

Thread Information