Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the 2e file in this post has all the rulers of all the countries.

those are function I need now

-- > change in the taxation (as per 2e edition rule of the book) for the rulers to change the level of taxation, morale effect on the province.
    -- > paying armies with RP instead of GB at the beginning of the 1 round
    --> Vassal expense (transfer of RP and/or GP) from one blooded ruler to an other.
    --> using law claim

the rest will come after depending on the speed you produce it (I am sure it will be fast .. )

this is the example of a map I will use, i am still working on it, but provinces names, level and source level are filled by a php file wich uses variables.

http://www.deismaar.com/test/cerilia3.html

you can zoom by right click for now !

this is the request "SELECT Province.variable, Province.Name, Province.ProvLevel, Province.SourceLevel FROM Province ORDER BY ID"

this is the command line that feed the flash map the variable is used in 2 ways, First to name the object on the map $row_rsCaerwill['variable'] . "_txt_vos.text after to give the result "=" . $row_rsCaerwill['Name'] . "(" . $row_rsCaerwill['ProvLevel'] . "/" . $row_rsCaerwill['SourceLevel'] . ")";

so if i change the request (chosing a realm [example Anuire] or a country [example Boeruine] or a regent, it is really easy to change, we just change the request and the map will adjust accordingly. What is long is to make every object on the map I am also building a tooltip to have the information on the province (holdings and other details) available just by putting the mouse over. So this is where I'm at !!
    Last edited by Dyark; 06-28-2010 at 11:08 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be out of town this week & parts of next - I will start on the change in tax & morale one when I'm back.

-- > change in the taxation (as per 2e edition rule of the book) for the rulers to change the level of taxation, morale effect on the province.:

1) Do you want me to run my query against all countries listed in country table or work off an array of country's ID's fed to the function?

2) Should I store the results an array, so you can show them to the DM for adjustment or just straight update each row as I go along?

3) Should I worry about locking a table for the updates?
    Legacy of Kings: Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I am thinking of playing with different persons on different timezone, a temporary table with the adjustment would be great, so if there is more than 1 DM, we can play/adjust without being live.

Run the query for every Rulers with at least one holding

and thanks a lot

Thread Information