Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illyndra

Illyndra

Is there any info in and around the net about Michael's eldest sister Illyndra?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loooool

shhh vincete I need dirt and plenty of it

Come on peoples I need dirt....... someone is trying to make an Emperor in my game and its not me.................:confused:

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now, seriously: even if the character is canon (I have no clue, first time I hear of her), the GMs of the game may have probably changed her backstory (and more given that one GM moderates this forum ).

Maybe she is named in one of the novels, I don't remember her from the sourcebooks (although I haven't read several of the domain sourcebooks).

Downloads
    Uploads
    He had an older sister in the novel "The Iron Throne". She got married to Bourine, slept with the Gorgon and I think she died while giving birth to the Gorgon's child. But that's just off the top of my head.

If what Retillin says is accurate, due to the rules concerning the passing of blood score, derivation, bloodline strengths etc. to the children of scions, then the offspring of Raesene and Illyndra would carry the Raesene bloodline, not the Roele bloodline. Also, if I was a landed regent, someone being a descendant of the Gorgon would outweight the fact that the person could also be the descendant of a Roele.

Just trying to give you a hand, here :-)

Well my character already suspects that the blood of Roele could in a since be the same if not similar to the blood of Raesene.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From recollection the Iron Throne suggested that Michael Roele had several sisters - several of whom could have carried the Roele bloodline rather than that of their hubby. also I'd expect masses of cousins, etc to carry the Roele line - emperors and their close family would have been eagerly sought after for marriage by nobility across Cerilia in addition to less formal couplings.

The traitorous elder sister who seduced the Gorgon and then put the magic whammy on empress Faelina to impregnate Faleina with the gorgon's child was called Laera - and she was killed by the chamberlains wife. The Gorgon-child was killed by Michael, after which he went on his mission to burn Markazor/the crown to ashes and kill the Gorgon - the first part worked out ok, the second not so well.

So you guys are on your own I think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Andrew, I knew there was something I was missing.

Thread Information