Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

excel Domain manager including most of Anuire regents

One thing led to another and I ended up creating and excel file for managing Anuirean regents.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...42422376073215

(updated 8th May)

Its big as it holds a separate sheet almost all regents from Dhoesone to Mieres and from Boeruine to Elinie.

Each sheet is interconnected with all other so to calculate rp & gb incomes from provinces and holdings. Also you can set each regent's attitude towards all other and affect the loyalty of their provinces should owned law holdings are present there. Seizures can be imposed with the same manner.

edit: Best you "freeze" calculations in the file and force them manually when you 'pass season' (formulas tab - change to manual calculations). I plan to make this with buttons when i finish debugging it.

Im still debugging it, any corrections and feedback appreciated.
    Last edited by Nakraal; 05-08-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: updated file & link

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is awesome work!!
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

I have been looking for something like this for years. Though bits of it I don't understand, but once you polish it and refine it, I would love to be given the up and up on how to use it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it interesting that you have gone regent by regent. I have always done mine province by province.
    Call me Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by arpig2 View Post
    I find it interesting that you have gone regent by regent. I have always done mine province by province.
    I find it much easier to navigate it with a regent by regent build up. Esp while in a session.

Quote Originally Posted by Invoker47 View Post
    I have been looking for something like this for years. Though bits of it I don't understand, but once you polish it and refine it, I would love to be given the up and up on how to use it.
    Last update, which is what u probably downloaded, is almost final code-wise. I just need to enter data for some regents that i havent already (like units, starting trade routes etc).

I have placed pop up msgs on some tables that are a bit tricky. I will try to make a sheet containing some short of tutorial tomorrow. Feel free to ask away for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Nakraal View Post
    Last update, which is what u probably downloaded, is almost final code-wise. I just need to enter data for some regents that i havent already (like units, starting trade routes etc).

I have placed pop up msgs on some tables that are a bit tricky. I will try to make a sheet containing some short of tutorial tomorrow. Feel free to ask away for anything
    Given I only glanced at it for 3 minutes, but it is using 2nd edition rules right? The law and intrigue proficiencies and variable income seems to make me think that.

I assume tallage is taxation from the province, and law only makes money with seizures?

And yeah, just a quick this is how you use it would be great. Would let me tweak it, since it needs a section for building maintenance for what I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Invoker47 View Post
    Given I only glanced at it for 3 minutes, but it is using 2nd edition rules right? The law and intrigue proficiencies and variable income seems to make me think that.

I assume tallage is taxation from the province, and law only makes money with seizures?

And yeah, just a quick this is how you use it would be great. Would let me tweak it, since it needs a section for building maintenance for what I use.

Yes its second edition. You can ignore all proficiencies except Administration (the only one which is coded). While the rest of them are just a reminder for the DM just in case he may need a quick reference of a regent's skill, administration is used to lower maintenance.

Yes tallage is taxation, law is used to affect loyalty in invested provinces and for seizures.

All rolls are 2nd edition based

Scrolling to the right u will first see tables with holdings of every type of other present
    regents. Each holding type has a different table. The IDs of the regents (eg HD=Heirl Diem) are noted with pop ups on each table.

Further right is an area I have marked as "Automated section", where are all the rolling tables.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it much easier to navigate it with a regent by regent build up. Esp while in a session.
    I can see how it would be.
    Call me Bob.

Uploaded an almost final version - all data has been entered with assumed trade routes, lieutenants (from campaign setting),units (from campaign setting for land armies, Seas of Cerilia for ships and assumed when not available). Scores for BR proficiencies are based on ability scores found in the wiki. When a regent most possibly has not taken the proficiency the score is his relative ability halved. Regents renowned for a certain proficiency score have increased level (eg Guilder Kalien's intrigue and Gavin Tael's Strategy)

There was a bug where same level holdings in the same realm always rolled the same number so code for collection rolls is corrected.

The file is uploaded with manual calculations on in order to not automatically reroll collections. Whenever a DM wants to have collections rolled press F9.

A small tutorial sheet is in the end of the sheet rows, where some aspects are explained and mostly displays which fields have code in them and which are for entering data.

Thread Information