Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campaign

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing a strange campaign for my PCs:it's a multi-campaign setting campaign ;) !
    It's a bit difficult 'cause you have to keep an eye on a thousand deities and different rules.
    I want to ask you if you could give me some hints 'cause my ideas are vanishing!
    THANX!!!
    BYEZ!
    KORAF_TDT
    P.S. I surely made some errors!Sorry but i'm Italian and I don't english so well!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your primary setting is Birthright, try to avoid other worlds when possible, cause unlike FR, this one can't handle it easily :)
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have to agree that Birthright is a little more restrictive than other settings. However, I think if you are playing in multi-worlds you should try to set the same rules for all of them. I would suggest following the most restrictive campaign rules which then would make your multi-campaign work.

What kind of ideas are you looking for...are you looking for adventure ideas...managing ideas...what?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the story, so that you can understand better:
    my PCs are at the service of a lot of deities;they have to collect a lot of artifacts to make a very powerful staff so that they can beat the threat that menace the multiverse:an uber-deity who has recently awakened and wants to destroy the multiverse that his sons and daughters have created.
    The deities are not all toghether and some are allied with the evil deity.
    This "good" deities are trapped in a demiplane and can't escape so they called the PCs to do their work.
    They travel across the planes and the next campaign setting I wanted to send them is Birthright;I saw is a bit "massive" and the core races are a bit different from the rest of the other campaign settings and there are other things that made Birthright a strange but very beautiful setting.
    So this is my first problem:I never played in Birthright and you are surely very experienced.
    Thanx!!
    Byez!
    "May the Minotaur's cry from the Isle of Mithas bring you strength and prosperity"
    KORAF_TDT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Birthright will be difficult to run and gain its full flavor. It is meant to use bloodline strength and focus on politics. However, an item that might fit into the quest that your players are trying to achieve is a taemivral weapon (not spelled right). This weapon steals the bloodline of its opponent. That could be the object of your adventure. To further make it interesting I would place the item in the shadow world. By doing this you get some of the unique properties of the world without having them roll bloodline strengths and become too involved in the politics of the world.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or even better,they must go and negociate with someone named "the gorgon" and ask his help in finding a pre-diesmar artifact.;)
    My negotiation will not fail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably not a good idea since I doubt the Gorgon would not want to keep the artifact for himself :P
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well... maybe the staff can only be used by someone who is neither god or mortal...a scion, if it fits. A scion have "the blood of a fallen god" in his veins, however, he is mortal as the pcs. Somehow, you can use the blooded to add flavor to your adventure in BR. And let them see elves...they will hail "Hello, good friends elves", as the arrows rain above theirs heads...heheh:p
    Yeah, i'm braziliam and because my country is not as rich as yours you think i'm not as good as you.
    Let's play soccer. Let's see how your republicans are spending sports funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a bad news(only for me):I have some problems with my mother and she's not permitting me to play D&D.
    I think that my career as DM or even PC is at the end!
    So i thank all the people who gave me useful advices for my campaign.
    I hope that someday i wil play again!
    For now...BYEZ!!
    KORAF_TDT

"This is the end.........."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by koraf_tdt

I have a bad news(only for me):I have some problems with my mother and she's not permitting me to play D&D.
    I think that my career as DM or even PC is at the end!
    So i thank all the people who gave me useful advices for my campaign.
    I hope that someday i wil play again!
    For now...BYEZ!!
    KORAF_TDT

"This is the end.........."
    What is her reason for not allowing you to play?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Thread Information