Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm new

I haven't actually used it yet, and I hadn't exactly figured out how I was going to do it.

In the spirit of 4e though, I was thinking of playing it fast and loose. Though I do like the Chapter4: Bloodlines conversion on this site.

I really like a lot of the aspects of Birthright. I think because of: it's closer resemblance to historical times, the detail of the races, the regency rules, the bloodlines, and the background.

I'm coming to realize that Eberron and Birthright are very similar settings at least as far as political setups and situations go. One big Empire shattered into many small nations glancing back at past glories. Birthright though offers the players more opportunity to actually have an impact on a more gritty and visceral level.

I am looking for a map of the 12 dutchies

If anyone could help me please reply with the link, thnx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Link?

Is this some sort of scam gone wrong? Where is the link?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suspect that what you are after is a map of current Anuire, with all the major human kingdoms marked. You might find that http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/ind...mpleteV1_0.JPG helps.

When you say the 12 duchies, you might want to read http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/ind...Twelve_Duchies . Some of the names and borders of the duchies have changed over the years.

Sorontar

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm currently running a 12 Duchies game, so I can see about posting the map in due course.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to posting but lurked the wiki to flesh out parts of my 2nd edition game.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all newcomers.

There is an amazing wealth of information found at this site. I still find new things, and I've been around a while.

If you can't find it, ask. Some one may have something useful..

I've been lurking this site for a long time, and use it almost on a daily basis for planning my pnp game I have running. The one pain I have though is tracking realms and data, though I've got it handled decently now.

But I'm looking for a file or something that would list in one convenient location all the realms, holdings and such as they are in Ruins of Empire. Not sure if anyone has that who is around here, but figured I'd ask. Would help me with running NPC domains a lot easier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sheet data won't agree to Ruins as the game is now in turn 68, but Green Knight has an awesome spreadsheet for tracking realms, holdings, etc which you could use as inspiration - he uses a different formulae to calculate law income and so on but reducing these down to brcs would be easy.

His site is: http://twilightpeaks.net/forum/index.php

look in the downloads section for the 'provinces and holdings' spreadsheet.

Thread Information