Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm new

Hey I'm new

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

State your case. Edition, online or irl? :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hail and well met

We're mostly friendly, and have a wiki full of stuff to read if you don't want to talk to us anyway (feel free to add to it).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard!
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone, newly registered here myself.

Thank you to the administrators and minds who have put together and maintained this great resource for a lost gem of a game.

I am well into running a game that is a rough mash of 3 different systems, but birthright is the setting, and have not had so much fun running a game in a while

So, just adding to the new people saying hello.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. Which systems are mashed? Are you using the original publications as source material for adventures or are you just playing at the Domain level?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadan View Post
    i joined a long time ago, can't recall when though :s...
    EDIT: lol, you've got it. Anyway, welcome.
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm new here too.

I have the TSR Birthright boxed set. I would like play the game with an updated rule set (4e ? ) or perhaps another system.

I have never played the Gorgon's Alliance (but would like to, if only it was commercially available and usable on a modern O.S.).

I do have one question for the forum:

During our Birthright campaign in the 90's, we had lots of players, and so many NPC kingdoms, it was a paper-work nightmare to track everything. I remember hearing about Gorgon's Alliance and thinking: "I wonder if the DM could use that as a tool to help track all this domain info?"

Has anyone ever used it this way?

In the theme of the thread...

Hello all, I'm new too.

Long time D&D'r (20+ years). I got caught up in Dark Sun and Planescape and never really read much about Birthright until a couple of years ago.

I'm now sitting down to put together a campaign for a 4E game I'm going to be running, and I think I'm going to use Birthright as it seems to have exactly the feel I'm going for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Br.net. What aspects of Birthright give you the feel you are after? The bloodlines? The political powerplays and actions? The awnsheghlien?

Also, please tell us how you use it in 4th ed. As a community we are still trying to get our collective heads around how to get Birthright and 4th ed to work well together. Use the tags or search box to hunt for some of the suggestions.

Thread Information