Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm... I found it referred to in Ch 8 of the BRCS:
    A scion’s leadership score is modified based on the number of scion class levels he has. Furthermore, a regent may add one-tenth of the sum of his province and non-source holding levels in his domain power to his leadership score (this replaces the “strong-hold bonus” and represents the regent’s position-based prestige).
    and defined in Weapons of the Waves,
    In order to find lieutenants or henchmen, the player character must make some unusual efforts to contact specific non-player characters. Simply hiring a wizard doesn’t require the player to roleplay the encounter or befriend a NPC, but it’s not easy. At best, there’s a 1% chance per point of domain power (the sum of the regent’s province and holding levels) that there is a true wizard in his domain who is willing to hire on as an artillery piece at any given time. This character may range from 3rd to 10th level (d8+2), and will demand at least 100 gp per level per month as his fee for serving in the character’s military forces.
    but the BRCS doesn't defined it itself.

Sorontar
    ps. I haven't yet confirmed that this BRCS page in the wiki is a perfect match to the BRCS but I believe that part is fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JakobLiar View Post
    On a similar note... what is Domain Power? I can't figure that one out and it doesn't list it anywhere in the books.
    BR Core Rule book pg 37

"(A character's Domain Power is the amount of regency all of his provinces and holdings generate: it is the sum of all the levels of holdings and provinces controlled by the regent.)"
    Duane Eggert

Thanks. I didn't read each book word for word but I skimmed and didn't find it, but now that you mention it I'll take a look at that. Thanks. Still working on my game and I'm trying to get every little detail down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a reference the BRCS has a built in assumption that the reader either has access to the 2nd ed material or has knowledge of it.

Not really the best basis to start from, but it does explain some of the things "missing".
    Duane Eggert

I am curious, however. I do have the Campaign Setting Kit and everything in, but as my scanner is currently on the fritz and its a hassle to go to a specific place to get it scanned, is there a copy of the Domain Record Sheet anywhere online (without pirating or anything of that nasty sort)? If I could scan it onto my memstick I would but I can't at the moment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JakobLiar View Post
    I am curious, however. I do have the Campaign Setting Kit and everything in, but as my scanner is currently on the fritz and its a hassle to go to a specific place to get it scanned, is there a copy of the Domain Record Sheet anywhere online (without pirating or anything of that nasty sort)? If I could scan it onto my memstick I would but I can't at the moment.
    Check the downloads section.

I'm not certain if the "original" sheet is there, but I beleive that there are a few home built ones that you can choose from
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information