Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle cards

if the format is used like the page in the regency guide says that it has permission to be printed for use then I do not for see them objecting the posting of the actual cards since the game as has been discount eons ago I would love to see some one also put up a map of the battlefields and use them as well.
    Yesterday is history
    Tommorrow is a mystery
    But Today is a gift, that is why it is called present

Kung Fu Panda
    Master Oogway

Downloads
    Uploads
    See http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/ind...ment_with_WOTC

BRnet:' for example, can we use registered name (birthright related ofcourse)like all the Domain names and characters? Ofcourse we will keep the current touch and feel of Birthright, so we wont kill any major NPC's etc.

DW: Yes, you may use all of the BR content. Please be sure to acknowledge WotC trademarks and copyrights with the following statement, posted clearly on your BR home page:

BIRTHRIGHT, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and are used by permission. ©2002-2007 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

If you use images from the BR setting, please embed the statement "©2002-2007 Wizards of the Coast, Inc." directly on the image, or directly below it.

That should cover you legally when using our IPs.
    As I see it, birthright.net can "reuse" elements of the original documentation (including the warcards) in the process of developing versions of Birthright for D&D 3.5e, the aim of the original agreement. That is what has been done, rewriting the original text where possible as it is "considered to be derivative work".

However, I am not sure how complete reproduction goes.

Sorontar, with a disclaimer
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magian View Post
    It looks like I have 69 scans totaling 182 mb in size. I think they are all of the cards including terrain and all. Also looks like a complete map of Cerilia scan too.

I looked for a units list with stats and only found some old pbem pages I saved for possible rule adaptions. Mostly were extra unit descriptions and how they are affected by the domain rules.

edit: Wow I just found a pdf with the battlemap and it also appears a pdf for everything else. I am going to have to put this disc in a vault of some kind.
    Hi, i know more then a few years have gone by at this time, any chance it would be possible to get my hands on those pressius scans ? Im part of a small group that just started trying out birthright and finding those cards, in physical or even scans seams like searching for a lost relic.

Hope you find this post and kind regards.

Thread Information