My Birthright 4e Campaign

Hello all,

I have spent the past couple months working on a 4e conversion for my Birthright campaign. If you wish to see some of the work I have done on this, you can follow my Obsidian Portal site.

Please feel free to post questions or suggestions.

I have attached the beginnings of my campaign book, much of which was taken directly from the BR wiki. This campaign book was only really meant for the use of myself and my players, so I used artwork uncredited. I also pretty much directly lifted the Bloodline section from that posted by another member of these forums. Just about zero of that section is my own work.
    Okay, I was going to upload my campaign book pdf, but it won't upload. I do not seem to exceed the max file size, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My players are deeply in love with Cerilia, though they are very new to the setting.

Cheers!

-Alex
    Last edited by Sorontar; 07-31-2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: changed formatting so I can read it

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't help you with the uploading. Have you tried to load it into the Downloads section at http://www.birthright.net/forums/dow...hp?do=cat&id=4 ?

Yes, all new members' posts are initially moderated. You are now beyond that moderation stage, unless you are a naughty boy :^)

Sorontar
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Hmm . . . odd. I've tried both and both have failed. I will just need to keep on trying and see if I didn't miss something.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've tried sometimes to upload some documents and the max document size is not very big, so you may try splitting it or taking pictures out to lower the size.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your game seems to stop in July?

Any more or did it die off?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was curious too - any news?
    Legacy of Kings: Member

We ran twice in August, but my PCs seem to have no inclination to update the adventure log. That's fine - I just need to offer them one more chance before I start picking that up.

Our next game will likely be in a few weeks. I am a teacher, so September gets eaten up by classroom prep. as well an increased LARP schedule for me. Worry not, however, for the game is going strong, if slowly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss the days of darkon style LARP'ing & renting a hotel room with 6 people
    Legacy of Kings: Member

As an update: after a month-ish hiatus, we ran domain actions on Friday, October 24. The PCs spent an in-game year researching various leads. I started updating this entry in the adventure log, but my PCs rebeled and claim to really want to update it themselves. I hope this is true.

On Sunday, November 1, we ran the first session of an adventure investigating caves in Roesone, hoping to find a sorce manifestation. That should wrap up the next time we play.

A second party will be added to the campaign soon, as my every-other-Tuesday gaming group shifts into this campaign.

Thread Information