Hello BR-community,

I'm slowly (very slowly) working on creating my own campaign-world for use in Birthright-games (and other rpg's as I'm fleshing out as much as possible).

I've borrowed some webspace from a good friend, so I can work in blog-form (thus computer-crashes won't destroy me completely... I'm the sort who never gets around to backing up his stuff untill it's too late.)

My campaign blog (soooo under continued revising/editing/writing)

The reason I turn to this community is not as much in search of pats on the back (though that is always appreciated), but more to use you (plural: all of you) for brainstorming.

For example, my current issue (apart from naming 100 provinces) is how you best balance things in such a way, as to get something similar to Birthright:

Currently I have 18 realms ranging from 3-7 provinces each and some npc-thingies.

Temples: How many different temple-regents would suffice for 18 landed? (I've only briefly touched upon such things as gods in my blog, as I still need to write some stuff about the withdrawal: the time when the children of the one god withdraw from the earth and assume god-hood themselves)

And how about guilds (or whatever I end up using in their stead)?

Happy to hear comments and/or thoughts.

- Thorsten