Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Markazor

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Markazor

Discussion thread for Markazor.

Why on earth is the listed alignment for Markazor Lawful Good?? Even going by 2nd Edition standard, goblinoids were Lawful Evil, and in 3rd Ed, hobgoblins are LE, goblins NE and bugbears ?E.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Becuase the table was copied from somewhere else and no-one fixed the alignment I presume

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone knows that Markazor has been pacified and the light of Haelyn and Avanalae shines upon the goblins...that's the REAL reason for the LG alignment.
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Testicles *wink*

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has there been a final decision here about the name and properties of the un-named province within Markazor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    One fan created Skyewode (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Skyewode) but I don't believe that we agreed that that would be the type of province that the Atlas would define.

You can find discussions on Skyewode and the province in the forum at:

From a quick look at that, the easy solutions are to merge it with the province to the east, run at the Lost Realm per the PC game and/or give the Gorgon Law 1/Guild 1/ Source 4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my current game, I've called it Skyrim Peak. The Oaken Grove controls the temples there.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we have a quick discussion on the matter in just one place? With a few logical suggestions and then picking up the most reasonable one. The one with Skyewode just doesn't sit right with me. This one man bend who is an elf, but not actually with the elves, in the middle of everything just pretending to be a badass and spoiling everyone's business by simply being there and doing nothing.

In the campaign I've played this was some Markazor province that I've conquered in the name of Tuarhievel, thus connecting with Mhoried and strengthening our borders for Gorgon's impact. Didn't have a name, but we can always call it Reymylirid or Reysland. Any connection with a living BR character is purely coincidental.
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd suggest having it as a goblin/ogre/troll realm and placing skyewode somewhere more useful - a single elven province would not be able to hold off the Gorgon in any event. I think it is called The Black Forest in Roe, and from recollection the Lost Forest somewhere else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My own suggestion would be to simply include it as a normal part of Markazor since it was outlined within the borders of that kingdom.

It just needs a name and holdings assigned along the same lines as those already existing in Markazor.

Thread Information