Thought I would post this Paragon Path that I have done up for my campaign.

Paragon Paths

Blackstrike Fencer
“My blade strikes like lightning. I move like the wind.”

Prerequisite: Rogue

You have honed your reflexes and your athletic skill to even greater heights. You are a master with the rapier and you are able to perform feats of great acrobatics. Your reflexes are almost supernatural that you can deflect an enemies attack, it seems, even before they attack.

Blackstrike Fencer Path Features
Blackstrike Fencer’s Action (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you also gain a +4 bonus to your AC defense until the end of your next turn.
Fencer’s Parry (11th level): Any adjacent enemy that misses you with a melee attack takes damage equal to your Dexterity modifier.
Acrobatic Attack (16th level): If you make an Athletic check with a DC 25 along with your attack you gain a +2 to your attack and damage rolls.

Blackstrike Fencer Exploits
Strike and Parry Blackstrike Fencer Attack 11
You slash a foe, dodge to one side, and disarm the same foe or another enemy within reach.
Encounter ♦ Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Requirement: You must be wielding a light blade
Target: One creature
Attack: Dexterity vs AC
Hit: 2[W] + Dexterity modifier damage and you can shift 1 square. Make a secondary attack.
Secondary Target: One creature
Secondary Attack: Dexterity vs Reflex
Hit: You disarm your opponent and their weapon lands 1d3 squares away.

Payback Strike Blackstrike Fencer Utility 12
Your enemy should not have done that and now they are going to pay.
Daily ♦ Martial
Immediate Interrupt Personal
Trigger: An adjacent enemy makes a melee attack against you for the first time during this encounter and hits you.
Effect: The enemy takes damage equal to double your Fencer’s Parry.

Redirected Death Blackstrike Fencer Attack 20
The weapon races towards you, but with a slight move and a flourish of your own blade, you redirect the attack toward a different target.
Daily ♦ Martial, Weapon
Immediate Interrupt Melee weapon
Trigger: An enemy hits you with a melee and can reach another enemy.
Requirement: You must be wielding a light blade.
Attack: Dexterity vs Reflex
Hit: The target’s attack misses you and hits an enemy of your choice within range of the target’s attack.
Miss: 2[W] + Dexterity modifier against the target.
Effect: Shift 1 square