Downloads
    Uploads

Bloodline score (?)

In the wiki section I've found the same bloodline score reported in the 2nd edition rulebooks (i.e. Darien Avan has 70 bld score): I thought that the scores should be about half of that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The BRCS has two versions - the single playtest document, and the individual chapter downloads which has updates for chapters 1 & 2. In the latter version of chapter 2 the 'old 2e' bloodline score was used rather than the playtest ability-score (which was half the size) as it was preferred by the posters of the time.

So the wiki scores will tend to be the same as 2e the whether the poster uses the old 2e, their own conversion, or BRCS to write the NPC, although the number of powers may differ.

I believe those two chapter downloads are a bit better in general. Find them and download them. Makes updating a bit easier. The only thing that remains off is how some people have weak bloodscores but have blood abilities compared to the new rules where weak bloodscores can't have any abilities.

-BB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I scruffed up an alternative gain mechanism to make those who preferred the 2e numbers happy (attached) to basically take the random 2e rolls and make them fixed gains based on a median set of rolls, with feats then being used to beef the NPCs who 'rolled well' - aside from the awnies who often had way to many powers (I vaguely recall some rule that awnies gained an ability each time they commiutted bloodtheft but have no idea if it was canon).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information