Ok, here are some of my retranscribed handwritten notes where I wrote some of my "problems" to resolve and which some of ended up with ideas which I won't put up here right now because I'd like to see what other people might come up with as solutions.

Preliminary ideas

Scope: rendering minimal domain-level play more interesting while giving rule sets to possibly enhance "normal" level play

- Developping "Holding" Attributes:
- Provinces: Divided Primarly between Organisation and Population levels(and agricultural potential?):
- Population determining the number of cities in a province:
- Population and Stability
- Population and Organisation
- Organisation determining the maximum level of Urban Areas(cities) in a province
- Attibutes: influence, power, holding stability, holding "identity" (cultural, alignment, etc), reach, "legality"?; basically having each holding being something of a mini-province in themselves.
Influence being the primary measure of regency collection, while other possibly enhancing or being merely for other aspects of play
- Holdings: Law, Guild, Manor(agriculture and rural space?), Trade, Temple, Source, others? (space, mineral, natural ressources exploitations... in trade?)
- Holding representing Influence over a certain field, like the percentage of actual influence over a certain field
- To see if not possible to make the "holding" levels untopped in some way, in order to make the contest and rule holding actions more dynamic and less radical in their expression
- I.E. Possibly having a stability or prosperity penalties or bonuses for multiple holdings fighting for the same "slot" making room for actual virtual "holding slots"
- Volatile "Holdings" untied to actual power base but resulting of some sort of definite influence (i.e. bloodthristy pirates getting regency from their fearsome reputation over the coast of coeranys...)