Greetings!

This may sound a tad strange, but I've had and adored the Birthright setting for years, gathering a passable collection for it (of which, I've lost a lot of in many moves), but yet..
I've never actually gotten to play it. Not in any way.

Currently, I'm working on a game for an entirely different system and setting, and I've got this silly notion to have the major kingdoms, the ones at least not totally directly tied to the main of the plot, run by people not involved in the game.. sort of tossing a strategic pbem in between the weekly tabletop sessions, so the world itself rolls right along in an organic and living way. Just because your not stomping your adventurers through an area shouldn't mean it does nothing, after all.
The idea I had in mind was that I was going to model rules for handling it on the birthright domain/realm bits. And as interesting as they are, a small problem has come up..
I've never gotten to try them. I've never used them. Despite the fact that I've read 'em back and forth numerous times, I've no real experience with them..

So what I'm wondering is if there's anyone that would be interested in running example pieces of purely domain stuff, to show me how it works -in use-, and under the assumption that I've never played and know nothing, since that's semi-true. As it is, I'm not confident enough to put my local player base to this task yet, since I'd be the one teaching them.

- Shirra