Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Perhaps...

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Arlen Blaede

Been reading this here thread and noticed that Morgramen was looking to expand his PBeM with the help of Bloodaxe. I am really interested in getting in on this if you have room. I am fairly new to the BR setting, but have ample experience roll playing. Let me know if you have the space.
    Hello all,

Well, Bloodaxe must have gone his own way, I'm still solo and my game is full at the moment, so I won't be taking on new players anytime soon - sorry to say.

I would be interested in discussing an expansion into Rjurik/Brechtur) ala Warlords of Winter style if there is a DM out there crazy enough to blend the region with the rules set and plot lines I've already got going. I've been tempted to open some regions of Rjurik myself, but with over 40 players already, I figured I'd better restrain myself. ;)

Anyway, if you are interested in running a northern Anurie game in conjuction with Crown, drop me a line and we can negotiate terms. ;)
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Morg, Have your boards crashed? I can't get on them. And your COG site is missing all the stuff in the bottom right area.

Dan.

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The site has moved servers in the last few days, so the pages were down. The web sites are back up now, but there is still some trouble getting the database breathing again. Hopefully the forums will be back in a few days. This is also why the main entrance page is all screwed up. There is section there that require an active link to the database.

Ignore the slq errors. With luck, they'll go away soon and we can all get back to plotting and schemeing.
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Thread Information