Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello folks.I am interested in getting into a PBeM game as I don't get much opportunity to play BR.Problem is I have never played a PBeM game before.But would like to learn and give it a go.So if anyone can at least tell me how to get some info on how it is done,(rules,etc.)I would be much obliged.
    "Victory has a thousand fathers,defeat is an orphan."

Downloads
    Uploads
    every DM is different. Your best bet is to scour the internet looking at other PBeMs and figure out what floats your boat. Though I assure you running a PBeM will be far more difficult and a lot more work then you aticipate. If this is your first one, limit it to 4-5 players, for sanity purposes if nothing else.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not insane....I am going to play in a few before I EVER EVEN THINK of running one!!!:D

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was late when I read the message... I thought it said you were going to try running one. I'm glad your not. I thought you were nuts for going from zero to full blown GM of a mass campaign.
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not this monkey boy!!!!;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by LawgiverI've made personal vow for now to boycott 3e.
    Alas, I have broken down and won a 3e DMG on ebay and am in the running for a PHB. I fear my boycott would be in vain, thus I shall not duadle behind to far. Besides I found out I had some extra cash I didnt' know I had in a Paypal account from my ebay stuff! Rather than use it wisely I'm splurging... since I didn't know I had the money anyway.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    of trying to get information about Birthright up on my adventure board (http://pub16.ezboard.com/bcityofbraeme), though it's very slow going, and I'm busy trying to avoid copyright infringement.
    What do you suppose WotC would do to me if I emailed scanned copies of the Boxed set to my players?
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it were me I'd consider hanging you from the gallows for your crimes! :P

The copyright law is still in effect even if an item has gone out of print. Though they may not press charges you are still commiting a crime.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't hang me yet! Just was wondering 'what if', since everyone seems to have such a hard time finding the stuff. So far have only posted a fraction of the information readily available on the net.
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Your best bet is to keep using most of the stuff that is already on the net. I am sure you can find every domain turn and most of the history on the net.

What else are you looking for?

As for another PBeM. I know of eight right now, and most of them would like some more active players. Yes, I know DM's I have also been slacking.:)
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Thread Information