Downloads
    Uploads

Has Anyone Done Anything With Aquitain?

I refer to the Lost Files of Richard Baker that talks about the Eleanor of Aquitain-type of colony on Aduria with Anuirean roots.

I stayed up all night and came up with some notes. Anyone come up with anything on this topic yet?
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My principle idea was that BR really didn't need just another Anuire down under, so I assumed that the notes about Aquitain were pretty much hearsay seen from an Anuirean point of view.

So I made a background story about a local people vanquished by the Anuireans - who actually ended up adopting the Anuirean way for life, even clinging to it after contact with the Empire had been lost. The locals call their realm Alitaene, but to Anuireans it is the fabled Lost Kingdom of Aduria, where Anuireans rule a land of justice and endless bounty (not exactly how it is in real life, but still...).

The whole deal was inspired after a fashion by Prester John and Ethiopia...
    Cheers
    Bjørn
    DM of Ruins of Empire II PbeM

Thread Information