Thread: Djafra

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Djafra

Discussion thread for Djafra. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I realise this is so very much a work in progress, but a few things are askew and need fixing for it to make sense at present.

Firstly, in the "Political" section, who has "weakened"? The struggles? Djafra? The unmentioned guilds?

And in the holdings tables, why is Malik el-Djafara not in control of anything? Are we missing some provinces?

Sorontar
    Last edited by Sorontar; 09-26-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: missing word

Downloads
    Uploads
    At first I was going to set up Malik el-Djafara and Shalilah min Nurida as law domains, but as I looked at the totals of Regency and Gold which the Sultan recieves, its clear they intended for Malik and Shalilah to rule their provinces as well. So they have their own realms, the Emirate of Djafra and the Beylik of Nurida.

CotS gives the Sultan only 22 RP and a gold income of 8 GB. Given that his sources are worth 15 RP, he must only have a portion of his domain.

Djafra used to be a united realm and now there is the Sultan's portion, and his two vassals, the Emir and the Bey. The Sultan is not attentive to his realm, the Bey is totally a creature of the guilds (and NE to boot) while the Emir is a reformer who hopes to remove the exceptional guild influence (and is NG).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have since also noticed that the abbreviations section mentions Caelcorwyn and Mour el-Sirad, but neither of them are listed on the domain table.

I think that it might be helpful to include on the table (or as a separate subtable) all provinces within the lands of Djafra. Thay way, people can see how the control of churches, sources and temples is spread, even if different groups own the law holdings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The split is b/c it isn't just law but actual provinces that are split. But a 'main' table of the entire realm (or more accurately all three realms which share the same history) would be useful - and explain the abbreviations table.

Ideally you'd put each of the three sub realms on a sub-page rather than just two. The 'top' page would then just be the common stuff and a short history.

Thread Information