Thread: Fairfield

Downloads
    Uploads

Fairfield

Discussion thread for Fairfield. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the source for the arms of Fairfield? If it is assumed that arms of Roesone from the Player's Secrets contain the arms of all counties, which I fully support, the arms of Fairfield should be the same as the arms of Ghoried but with Argent background. By the way, Bellam should also have Argent background, same as Caercas and Abbatour.

I also think it would be more realistic to connect the coats of arms with noble houses instead of the counties, but I guess this is up to the wiki engine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fairfield is Isilviere differenced. Because the coats of arms are those of the noble houses.

Currently Roesone has two provincial arms that have or fields and two that have argent. Making Bellam argent would change that ratio to 1 and 3. I don't see the sense in putting a lot of very similar color arrangements close together. A great deal of effort was taken to distribute the colors, both charge and field, so that half the people of a given realm don't end up in court wearing the same two colors.

Thread Information