Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Temple of Might has been around from the beginning, so I don't think its double teamed by a Viovod who has banned the temple and a guilder as well. So I think the Northern Traders Guild is the kind of Vos Guild which is at the very least, not on Pyerun Chernevik's radar. Not a source of new values, or products, or promoting a way of life that will irk Chernevik.

So I'd look at furs, other animal products, weapons, armor, at least as far as the stand out items. The bulk of any guild is the day to day products everyone needs, shoes, cloth, woodworking and so on. The guild itself isn't nona, but it is very probably unobjectionable to the nona.

I certainly don't see luxury goods.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because of their location, NTG can have trade routes with Cwmb Bhainn, Molochev and Kal Kalathor. In ToHW page 13, is said that elves trade with Kozlovs, so only logical trade partner is NTG, the only problem is there are no highways in the provinces bordering Cwmb Bhainn, at least they are not presented on the map, and highways must exist for the trade routes( according to the Br. 3rd edition rulebook). Goblins are near and would need the higher quality goods and timber, but they are unreliable partners and have bad history with kozlovs. Molochev is not friendly either, but the grain and timber would be useful to them to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the trade with the elves rises to "trade route" status. More incidental trade that is represented by guild holdings. The elves are not rapacious consumers of goods to begin with and are more self-sufficient. I think mentions of the elf trade is basically fluff. I also think you are right to basically dismiss trade with the goblins and Molochev. I don't see a lot of trade here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    than trade routes with Gradny Coster maybe ???
    i think that capital would need more foodstuff from Tsongya Vale province, or wood from Sovradaloy.
    So it can be one trade route. and another can be from any of their holdings back to Aziev.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kgauck View Post
    I don't think the trade with the elves rises to "trade route" status. More incidental trade that is represented by guild holdings. The elves are not rapacious consumers of goods to begin with and are more self-sufficient.
    CotS page 45, mentions the occasional trade of Djiran refuges with Kozlovs.
    As Gradnyy Coster has holdings in lands of Black Spear Tribes ( former Djira ), even if they are Khinasi, Djirans wont trade with them, so only other trading partner is Northern Traders Guild. So is it possible to forge one trade route between northern Kozlovnyy and Rhuannach?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kozlovnyy is the domain that has a problem with Molochev, and there is no reason that extends to everything Kozlov. They may well regard the Temple of Might and those of its spirit and outlook as being acceptable neighbors.

If the Northern Trade Guild was a real Vos guild, approved by the ToM, comfortable with the Torva understanding of where guilders are in the pecking order (and dealing mostly with Tribute of Kings), there are some nice possibilities in Molochev.

Thread Information