Thread: Dragon Isles

Downloads
    Uploads

Dragon Isles

Hey everybody, long time no see.

I've been plugging around with some of the peripheral Birthright areas, especially the two archipelagos around the Basarji lands (the Dragon Isles and the Golden Archipelago).

I've put together a domain description for the Dragon Isles on my Birthright website, here's the link: http://www.geocities.com/satchkep45/dragon_isles.html. I'd really appreciate folk's thoughts on it, I didn't automatically put it up on the wiki since it's quite a lot to just dump without hearing other people's thoughts first.

I'm always worried about the dangers of adding high magic in Aebrynis and an island chain full of dragons (Cerilian Dragons, moreover) certainly qualifies as super-magical. However, what is the point of having a fantasy game without any fantastic locations (you know ice cities in the frozen north of Vosgaard, the Krakenstuar, Kal-Saithrak, etc), so I kept the dragons at the forefront of people's imaginations but rarely seen or heard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh yeah, and the statistics are all early 3rd edition and I didn't have the energy to make up detailed stats for the large fish called the Audax in the appendices, sorry. If anyone wants to take that up, I'd be forever grateful.
    -J

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This looks good and it can easily be fitted into just six pages here on the wiki. I look forward to them arriving here!

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi my opion put it up it good in my mine you all was have trolls who will attack it becouse it there but the work and detail you put in speaks volumes i for one am inpress and comeing form a sincal git like me that saying some thing
    ]Blood is power; there is no way of changing that truth, in any way, shape or form.

Life is and always will be about survival of the fittest - what does not kill you, makes you stronger.

GM tags
    Raesene/Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Getters View Post
    hi my opion put it up it good in my mine you all was have trolls who will attack it becouse it there but the work and detail you put in speaks volumes i for one am inpress and comeing form a sincal git like me that saying some thing

Wow that was a tough read. I love the fact that the only punctuation was a

-BB

Thread Information