Thread: Mirae Macceln

Downloads
    Uploads

Mirae Macceln

Discussion thread for Mirae Macceln. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Stoopid button. Well. Developping some shadowy character of endier. Feel free to comment and improve! . Ideally I will come with a full description of the whole estate and all it's members. Why dwindle with such minor characters? For the fun of it.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can remove this thread for you if you really don't want it. I can't guarantee that someone won't generate the same wiki discussion spam though

Come to think of it though, why are her and father listed with Great powers when they only have Major bloodlines? I know Guilder Kalien officially has a Great power listed with a bloodline of 30, but shouldn't we try to be consistent and only list powers that their bloodlines should develop?
    Last edited by Thelandrin; 08-05-2008 at 12:22 AM.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I used the bloodline score table of the BRCS to determine how many powers she had from her given bloodline score in the PS and tried to make them match with her description. I wasnt aware that major line could only develop major powers and the like in 3.5... tudum.

And what, you don't like masterwok weapons? It comes with egg rolls.

Armor... armour... that's a subtlety depending on where you learned english.
    Last edited by Mojczak; 08-05-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Subtlety I don't edit posts purely to put in British English spellings, but if I'm already correcting misspellings and I see an easy change, I'll slip one in. I consider it my contribution to the mother tongue :P

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Thread Information