Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yeninskiy

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually both sources mention the orog invasion, but in different time frame. TotHW gives an info of two direct descendants, who now hold a partial rule in Yeninskiy, of a previous noble that died in a battle against orog invasion.

Although this sounds like a nice idea.

Now, something else struck me as peculiar. One third of a power in Yeninskiy is held by three pirates named Yousera Brotherhood. And Youseran Peninsula is the peninsula located in today's Merasaf. A bit odd, but they could have come from that southern part of Old Merasaf.
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't find if Merasaf has it's own topic, but it's connected with Yeninskiy, so...

Anyway, just wanted to say that given the size of Yeninskiy today + 4 provinces Raven took + Merasaf today + former old Merasaf's provinces (now Iron Hand Orogs, maybe not all but few at least) = old Merasaf was huge!
    We're talking about 24-27 provinces. That's bigger than Tarwan Waste, and this is good land.
    Unless they conquered some land since the separation, but I doubt it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, but it makes more sense if Yenininsky was a vassal realm - so technically part of Merasaf by some definitions, but ruled independently - otherise one ruler could never handle the realm.

I'd consider that maybe Yenininsky was all but uninhabited if the invasion was 2 centuries ago, but if that was the case then the Orogs would have claimed more of the land.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe more inhabited in the west than the east? Or, a disagreement of the ruling factions which caused unpreparedness for an assault?

I'm starting to like this little brainstorming sessions.

Thread Information