Thread: Rhuannadaraight

Downloads
    Uploads

Rhuannadaraight

Discussion thread for Rhuannadaraight. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A note about the Rhuannadaraight and the Docandragh.

"Docandragh" is a Khinasi region and so must refer to the Khinasi page and Docandragh section. But its also the name of a forest. Normally I would just put in a disambiguation page, but I don't think that is an appropriate landing place for a term in a breadcrumb.

So, I have used Docandragh to refer to the Khinasi region and to refer to the forrest. Rhuannadaraight is the elvish name and appears in the Atlas as well as being the term the Vos appear to use. However, I also have a redirect for "The Docandragh" which will take you to Rhuannadaraight.

So links to the region should be [[Docandragh]] and links to the forest should be either [[Rhuannadaraight]], [[Rhuannadaraight|Docandragh]], or [[the Docandragh]].

Its not a perfect solution (since it will require a bit of vigilance), but I think its better than having a breadcrumb land you on a disambiguation page.

Thread Information